Monday, July 11, 2011

Starship's Diamond & Stars Tea Party

I received an email recently from one of Kiwicakes earliest customers. Lenna has been with me right from the beginning. She asked me to sponsor some Satin Ice fondant, glitter and some foil cupcake cases for Starship's Diamond & Stars Tea Party. The event raised over $88 000 for Starship's national air ambulance. Lenna sent me some wonderful photo's of all her hard work (she had an accomplice in the lovely Donna) She also promised to send some photo's I could share with you all and I just loved what they did with their 350 cupcakes. I think they did an awesome job.

I asked Lenna what she thought of Satin Ice fondant and she said "Donna and I had a lot of fun making these cupcakes for such a great cause.We loved the Satin Ice Fondant, it was easy to use and tastes AMAZING! Love love love it!"

Enjoy the photos












1 comment:

  1. The event was really successful for a good cause. Congratulations! By the way, the cakes look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...