Sunday, April 18, 2010

Today was party central


At our house, for Poppy's 7th birthday.

The popcorn containers I made for Poppy's party today, using Robert Gordon straight sided cupcake papers, to which I attached a POPCORN sticker, which I made. They were quite popular with the kids, and vanished quickly.
Most of my china is vintage, so I didn't have anything plain & flat - so I picked up this white platter for 16.99 at the Warehouse (thanks Republic at Home), whilst I was there, I got the two hurricane lamps standing behind for 9.99 each, which I stood the Strawberry wafers up in (2.99 jar at the 4 Square, photo represents 2 jars in total).
I couldn't decide whether I liked the platter vertically or horizontally for display, in end I opted for horizontal.


I was ecstatic to find heart shaped 2 tone marshmallows at New world supermarket - I had never seen those before - the foil picks I've had in the cupboard for a long time, waiting for "one day" when I might need them.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...