Saturday, April 17, 2010

Poppy's cake





This cake is for my daughter Poppy's 7th birthday party tommorow. I could not manage to properly show 7 ponies in one photo. I made the cake, but the ponies are the work of Lisa from The Whole Cake & Caboodle I ordered them from Lisa, when I was somewhat overworked, at the time Poppy requested 7 ponies for her 7th birthday, as I simply didn't feel I would have enough time to make them. I'm glad I did. Lisa tells me the 7 ponies took 10 hours to make.






Cake specs for those interested: 12 & 6 inch cakes, using Wilton petal pan tins. Icing base colour Wilton kelly Green, top layer Wilton Sky Blue. Grass piped using tip 233. Candle holders are sparkled using Rainbow Dust crystal lemon. Lettering if FMM funky alphabet tappit set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...