Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the 22nd day of Christmas - Nut baskets

On the 22nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me...................... Nut baskets.


These super cute little baskets, take just minutes to make and look super cute. Mixed nuts always featured in my home as a child at Christmas. This little basket was made using 1 foil cupcake paper, around which was wrapped 1 romantic lace cupcake wrapper. I used scalloped edge scissors, on regular white paper to create a handle, which I adhered in place using a small piece of sellotape. These would look lovely on your main Christmas table, as place setting name tags. Or on snack tables, simply to be eaten straight from. They certainly make an inexpesive gift, as each costs less than $1 to fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...