Sunday, November 22, 2009

The smallest things in life make me happy



I discovered these wonderful plastic cupcake boxes, to hold 6 cupcakes at our local discount store. I haven't used them for cupcakes, but for cupcake papers. I have been on a quest to find something suitable to stop my cupcake papers from flaring out, once removed from their packaging, for quite some time. This simple box does the job beautifully, no more stretched papers in the rubbish bin for me! Yay!. If you'd like one of these cool boxes too. Just ask in the comment section when placing your order at http://www.kiwicakes.co.nz/ and I'll be happy to send you one. (please don't send me a separate email request for a box, as at this busy time of year, I'll likely forget to include it with your order - if it's there in the comments section, it can't be missed out)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...