Sunday, October 11, 2009

More of my little cakes from this weekend

I found these groovy blackberry & raspberry lollies, from the trademe seller tozzies, and couldn't resist piping the top of a small cake, in round balls, using pink buttercream. I baked a big batch of red velvet small cakes, using the straight sided cupcake papers. I just love these, as no cupcake pan is required.


Then I piped using a no#12 wilton nozzle, blobs of icing and one blackberry and one raspberry atop each, and they were done.

I think the raspberries, could easily represent a strawberry, these would be nice for a Strawberry Shortcake party. Oh dear, you'd have to eat all the blackberries yourself. Unless of course, there is a character named after blackberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...