Sunday, July 19, 2009

SPCA Cupcake day August 31st 2009


We all know what a great job the SPCA does looking after the unloved & mistreated animals in New Zealand, but what many do not know, is this organisation is NOT government funded. I have always donated to the SPCA appeals, but when I saw the "SPCA Cupcake day" I couldn't wait to get involved.

I will be producing animal themed cupcakes for the SPCA cupcake day August 31st 2009, they will be available for $2 each. For everyone that purchases a cupcake - Kiwicakes will match the $2 purchase price. Check out the details at http://www.spcacupcakeday.co.nz/ So if you're in Whangarei on August 31st and would like to collect a cupcake, let me know ahead of time and I'll be sure to bake one just for you.

But wait THERE'S MORE! Place an order with Kiwicakes and let me know some of the items are being used for the SPCA Cupcake day and I'll include some freebies in your parcel, which will hopefully help with your creations (no false requests for freebies please, you need to be registered for the SPCA cupcake day to receive freebies with your order.)
You can further help, by purchasing cupcake branded merchandise from the SPCA. I've ordered my cupcake tea towels and can't wait for them to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...